Register your warranty Here
Retrospec warrants manufacturer defects on all paddleboards for up to two years from date of purchase.
We warrant against any manufacturer defect in workmanship and materials during this two-year window Determining manufacturer defect is at the sole discretion of Retrospec. We reserve the right to request images or otherwise for proof of manufacturer defect. This warranty commitment does not cover claim conditions listed below.
THIS WARRANTY COMMITMENT FOR INFLATABLE STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS (iSUPs) DOES NOT COVER CLAIM CONDITIONS INCLUDING:
- Damage or defects incurred by impact with any damaging materials or objects including, but not limited to rocks, shoals, docks, other boards, boats, etc. are NOT covered by the warranty.
- Damage or defects incurred by use outside of the board’s intended purpose is NOT covered by the warranty.
- Damage incurred due to normal wear and tear of the board is NOT covered by the warranty.
- Damage or defects incurred by transporting, loading, unloading, dropping, or general mishandling of the board is NOT covered by the warranty.
- Damage or defects incurred due to incorrect prolonged storage of board including, but not limited to storing in extreme temperatures over 90°F (32°C) and/or under 32°F (0°C), prolonged exposure to direct sunlight while not in use, or prolonged storage in closed, damp conditions is NOT covered by the warranty.
- Boards used in rental, commercial, classes, or otherwise are NOT covered under warranty
- Damage incurred by improper forcing, shoving, or general improper fin installation are NOT covered by the warranty.
ANY MODIFICATIONS MADE TO YOUR INFLATABLE STAND UP PADDLEBOARD INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE REPLACEMENT OF PARTS OR COMPONENTS WITH NON-ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT OR THE ADDITION OF AFTERMARKET MOTORS, SEATS, OR OTHERWISE VOIDS THE WARRANTY.
iSUP Maintenance and Care Guide